Order a Home Sleep Test (HST) for your Patients
Vitalistics™ is a national provider of innovative sleep diagnostic services for the medical community, utilizing advanced sleep testing devices. Our home sleep testing service allows your practice or clinic to order home sleep tests with minimal time from your office staff.
Each home sleep test provides:
- Innovative home sleep test device provided to the patient
- 24/7 Patient phone support
- Test scored by one of our registered sleep technologists
- A licensed board certified sleep physician interprets the test
- A finalized interpreted report sent to the referring physician
ODIE offers prescribing physicians secure, HIPAA-compliant, online access to order a home sleep test for their patient, submit pertinent information and access the finalized home sleep test report.
Home Sleep Testing Workflow
- Suspecting OSA, the physician interviews patient about sleep health and medical history to determine candidacy for home sleep testing. If indicated the physician places an order for a home sleep test. English Form | Spanish Form
- The physician sends the HST order to Vitalistics via ODIE or by fax.
- The patient will receive a call from Vitalistics to schedule the test.
- The patient will receive the HST device along with simplified instructions. At any time the patient can call the 24/7 phone support line.
- After a successful study is conducted, the patient mails the HST kit to Vitalistics for data download.
- The home sleep test data is reviewed and scored by a Registered Sleep Technologist. A board-certified Sleep Physician interprets the home sleep test and makes a recommendation for treatment.
- The patient has a follow-up visit with the physiciant to review their test results, receive treatment recommendations and a long-term management plan to ensure treatment effectiveness.